I am so, so, so, so, so very excited to tell you all about my new novella – Take Care of You.
I’ve gone ahead and created a question and answer session on it.
- Awesome! A new book. How long has it been since you last wrote something? Thanks! I am glad that you are excited, too. The truth is that I am always writing something. However, not all of those books are meant for an audience outside of myself. But the last time I published something was in April of 2013.
- Tell me that this is a sequel to The Wolves!! Well…I can’t do that, because it is not. It is entirely unrelated to The Wolves. However, I promise that you will enjoy this. And that you’ll beg for a sequel!
- A novella again? Why do you write such short stories? Well…in my defense, short stories are shorter than novellas. But I’ll give you an answer. I think that some stories don’t need a lot of words to convey a scene, dialogue, or even a good monologue. I hate reading novels that should have been novellas or short stories. If you have a story, you should tell it. You should not add fluff to it in order to make more marketable or hit that 40,000 word count. Respect the story and its pace.
- Where can I buy it? I am so glad you asked! You can buy Take Care of You at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, or Smashwords.
- Okay. What’s the cover art like? Here it is!!!
- Cool. Where can I read a preview for it? Go no further than here! Take Care of You eBook Preview
Thanks for bearing with me, folks. I hope you like this one. I loved writing it! Please let me know your thoughts on this via reviews, emails, or feedback right here on this blog.
Thanks for reading!!